Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Agile consulting and coaching of client management and project teams
- Agile adoption project management
- Training Agile teams, product owners and Scrum Masters
- Implementation of design thinking methods
- Consulting clients on Agile project environment setup (tools and practices)
- Deep practical experience in Agile setup in corporate environment in delivery management (senior project/program manager or similar)
- Excellent communication and collaboration facilitation skills
- Agile mindset
- Servant leadership attitude
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Lean principles and experience in implementing them
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified ICAgile Professional certification is a must
- Experience in large-scale distributed Agile projects and scaling frameworks (SAFe, Nexus, LeSS), related certification will be a plus
- 10+ years in software development
- 5+ years in Agile projects
- Fluent English and Polish
- Program management experience (including budget management) will be a plus
- Published articles or conference talks on Agile/Lean topics will be a plus
We are looking for an experienced coach to join our team to train and coach Agile development teams and client product management at a leading chemical and pharmaceutical company.