Ogłoszenie numer: 2453961, from 2019-05-14
Everything we do is about improving overall telecom network performance. Want to play together in Notel team? Check the details and just join us!
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Hi, we are Notel Poland!
Everything we do is about improving overall telecom network performance. With the arrival of new technologies, the core challenge is to get the most from networks in order to satisfy rising customer expectations.
Right now we are searching for an Senior Android Software Developer to join our crowdsource RFBENCHMARK project.
You will be a member of our growing Software Development Team. Were looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Team collaboration on existing Android apps development
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features driven by project needs.
- Taking care of the product and the quality of its source code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the efficiency
- 3+ years of Java and Android Development that meets production level standards;
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities;
- Experience in application development for multi-vendor terminals ensuring the high compatibility and data consistency;
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning;
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML;
- Experience with Test Driven Development;
- Experience with Parse back-end, authentication, data store and Cloud Functions Development;
- Some experience with Back-end integration e.g. databases, Node.js, REDIS;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, in particular Git;
- Advanced Front-end/UI skills within Android applications;
- Nice to have experience with Big data;
- Telecom background will be an asset.
- Stable employment and professional work environment
- Participation in interesting & challenging international projects
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open-minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- Collaborate with young dynamic team that respect your opinion
- Work with the latest tools, libraries and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Employment contract or B2B partnership.