SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIXsets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) a Customer Care Specialist International CEE in the Customer Care Service Center.
- Providing telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions;
- Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements;
- Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status;
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s , processes and quality requirements,
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services,
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics),
- Active participation and cooperation in projects,
- Active assistance in all areas of the team,
- Resolution and follow-up on customer issues escalating to technical support teams as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with strong Customer Care experience,
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English & German or/and French,
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
This position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.