We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences and ideas.
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe.
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- At least three years of documented professional experience in IT Department in a similar position
- Proficiency in routing and switching, CCNP level
- Very good knowledge about NAT, access-lists, route-maps
- Good knowledge about routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Good knowledge about VPNs: IPSec, DMVPN
- Good knowledge about Windows Server services: DHCP, RRAS, DNS,
- Knowledge of Group Policy, CA would be advantage
- Knowledge about Linux/Unix network services
- Experience in working with one of following firewalls: Fortigate, Cisco ASA or Juniper
- Good spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Good learning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Independence and proactive approach
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits