Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group.
For our Client, one of the retail banking subsidiaries, we are looking for a person for a position of Oracle Infrastructure Engineer. This is a brilliant opportunity to utilise your general and current technology knowledge as an Oracle Infrastructure Engineer. Youll be working in a large scale and dynamic IT environment, developing Database Platform standard build. Its also an opportunity to enhance your own skills and build a strong professional network.
- Implementing and maintaining Security and auditing best practice
- Undertaking database patch management and release process developments and improvements
- Designing and developing tools and expertise for pro-active evaluation, analysis and remediation of database environments
- Maintaining a market awareness of new products that could potentially offer improved value to the operations and application development
- Liaising with appropriate application development representatives to optimise value to the business
- Performing testing of third party software prior to release to the production environment and working with third party vendors in the delivery of engineering solutions
Our Client offers
- Competitive salary
- 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs
- 2 days of home office per week
- Wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who have:
- Broad concepts of RDBMS platform fundamentals
- High level views on industry development and direction, including new data management products and innovation
- Experience in configuring, managing, debugging and deploying Oracle (including 11G and 12C, RAC, Dataguard and RMAN on RHEL)
- Strong Unix scripting abilities (Korn shell, Perl)
- Strong PL/SQL working knowledge
- Knowledge of Veritas Clustering and Foundation products
- Knowledge of backup, recovery and security best practice
- Knowledge of database consolidation and Virtualisation practices and automated deployment methods and products