Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
SAP MM, IM/EWM Specialist
SAP EWM Specialist
Location: Wrocław ( relocation package / visa sponsorship)
One of our international Client is in the stage of growing their IT competency in Wrocław. Currently we are looking for a skilled SAP MM, IM/EWM Specialist who will join their internal international Applications Team.
- Design, create, and document SAP MM, IM/EWM applications and functionality in support of Supply Chain Management and Logistics execution functions in clients businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full life cycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment
- Understand the related configuration and master data required to support the functionality. (BOMs, Recipes, MM, IM/EWM inventory management, Production Versions, Resources, Scheduling Profiles, etc.)
- Oversee team member work deliverables to ensure quality expectations are met
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle in MM, IM/EWM
- Experience in any of the following areas: Supply Chain, Make to Deliver, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, SAP Advance Planning and Optimizer (APO- Supply Network Planning and Demand Planning).
- Technical skills/certifications in SAP PP, SAP QM
- SAP MM, SAP APO (SNP, DP), SAP EWM, TERP10 – will be a plus
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
- Strong organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success
- Experience with Lean/Agile methodology
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym voucher
- Relocation package
- Visa can be sponsored – support with all paperwork