Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
For our Client, one of the largest electronics manufacturers in Central and Eastern Europe, we are looking for a person for the position of Key Account Manager (scope of business: Small Domestic Appliances).
• Fully manage the given brand together with commercial relationship with all clients in accordance with company business objectives, product, pricing and promotional strategy.
• Manage the portfolio listings based on consumer, category and customer knowledge to maximize business opportunity on the market while delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
• Maintain the net revenue and net margin of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, while meeting forecast accuracy targets and manage PSI (Purchase – Sales – Inventory) – internally/externally while maximize the business results.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and any relevant sources provide accurate information and market potential.
• Develop and after management approval implement a company-wide go-to-market strategy.
• Provide direction and sales support to the field sales organization to implement sales strategy and tactics.
3+ years’ experience in the SDA industry (Sales or Product Management)
Good knowledge of the SDA industry and having good relationships and personal contacts with clients (electro specialists)
Experience in sales to NEONET, MEDIA EXPERT, EURO AGD will be treated as an advantage
Fluent English - spoken and written (contact with HQ abroad – communication in English)
Excellent negotiation skills – able to influence and persuade in decision making processes both internally and externally at senior level. Able to negotiate effective and financially sound contractual relationships.
Excellent presentational skills - able to give a polished presentation in a variety of formats, informal and formal.
Ready for business travels across Poland (20% of working time in the field – meeting with clients mainly in Warsaw + in other regions)
Driving licence cat. B