We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Perform key account balances reconciliations such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances
- Management of R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.)
- Execute J-SOX and Polish SOX controls
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS
- 2-3 years of experience in General Leder and Statutory Accounting
- Experience in FP&A basic activities, primarily cost planning, is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills