We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
As AR & CM Specialist you will be reporting to AR & CM Team Lead in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
As AR & CM Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Bank statements upload, clearing and reconciliations (incl. month end activities)
- Sundry invoice and credit notes
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Monitor Financial Crime Prevention Measures (PFC)
- Resolution of client specific queries
- Maintain a high level of customer service with all business partners
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Month end procedures and reporting (unallocated payments, missing receipt report, aged open items, wholesaler reports, AML reports, Siebel Interface upload)
- Bank upload, cash allocation and clearing, bank reconciliations
- Work closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions
- Posting sundry invoices and credit notes
- Bad debt write off
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers and business partners
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes.
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control
- Other ad hoc tasks
- We are looking for an AR & CM Specialist with the right mind-set, preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and 1 year or more as cash application/treasury specialist. A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement
- Language: Excellent English in both written and spoken
- IT-experience: Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is an advantage)
- Persistence and can do attitude
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in shared services centre-structures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks