We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
The incumbent is responsible for providing EHS & P&C services to the GBS Warsaw. EHS Senior Inspector should support existing EHS department by performing obligations according to the Polish regulations of EHS Service.
- Prepare and conduct initial and periodical EHS trainings
- Conduct EHS audits of the office
- Create and update EHS documents (e.g. Risk assessment, EHS instructions, EHS regulations, etc.)
- Prepare post-accident documentation
- Create EHS reports for HQ
- Participate in EHS committee
- Identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- Support employees in EHS matters
- Support P&C director and managers as agile associate
- Performing obligations according to the Polish regulations of EHS Service
- Contributing to improving EHS & P&C internal procedures, workflows and tools
- Providing general EHS & P&C support
- University degree (Bachelor/Engineer/Master/Postgraduate studies) in the area of Health and Safety (BHP)
- 1 year of experience in EHS service
- Fluent Polish. Advanced English spoken and written
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Effective communications skills
- Positive approach