Junior / Specialist Customer Centric Culture
Place of work: ul. Krakowiaków 46, 02-255 Warszawa (The Park Warsaw)
- Promote Customer Centric Culture at CEMEX;
- Coordinate Design and Implementation of Regional Customer Centric Culture Initiatives, such as Superior Customer Experience Awards, Customer Experience Day et;
- Create internal and external communication content focused on delivering Superior Customer Experience and strengthening the Customer Centric Culture, through platforms such as: SharePoint Hub, Yammer, e-mail (Eloqua), newsletters, events, webinars etc;
- Maintain communication channels;
- Participate in Global and Regional meetings including Customer Engagement & Culture Global Track;
- Support Customer Experience and Customer Centric Culture projects in Europe: analyse customers’ feedback; propose improvements; participate in promoting actions and feedback-based improvements to customers;
- Prepare presentations and reports;
- Closely collaborate with and provide support to different business areas within Cemex, especially Marketing, Communications and Commercial, to support Customer Experience Improvement Programs.
- Higher education (preferred majors: management, marketing, economics);
- Experience in a similar position in a large company is welcome;
- Experience in: customer service standards, process optimization, project management, effective communication and content creation;
- Experience in working with graphic programs such as: Adobe InDesign, Canva, etc. is welcome;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs (especially MS Excel);
- Very good knowledge of specialist English in speech and writing (daily cooperation with English-speaking stakeholders).
- Focus on the implementation of tasks and achieving the set goals;
- Customer orientation and the ability to build long-term relationships;
- Independence, initiative and proactivity in action;
- Openness to changes and readiness to take on new challenges;
- Creativity and the ability to use "design thinking" techniques.
What can you gain by working at CEMEX?
- Stable employment under an employment contract.
- Work in an ambitious team.
- Work in an international environment, in a constantly developing area;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package:
- LuxMed private medical care for you and your family;
- Fit Profit sports cards and the possibility of participating in Employee Sports Clubs;
- Insurance for you and your family;
- Access to the My Benefit platform, which is supplied with cash by the Employer every year, where you can shop at preferential prices;
- An additional day off on the occasion of St. Barbaras Day;
- If you are a parent, we enable you to work flexible working hours and we also guarantee an extra day off to take care of your child. For new parents, we finance a layette, the so-called "barrel".
- Co-financing for glasses;
- Online and stationary training programs;
- Attractive rewards system - jubilee awards, awards for half-yearly achievements, awards of the year.
- In a difficult life or financial situation - help in the form of financial assistance.