Exciting leadership opportunity on the Customer Authentication & Fraud Experience Team!!
Join us at as a Team Manager for the Customer Authentication & Fraud Experience (CAFÉ) team! In this role, you will be a critical leader in the defense against fraud, detecting and decisioning high risk credit and debit card activity. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, where customer experience and fraud prevention are our passion. Join the CAFÉ team, where you will feel valued and inspired and lead a team of talented fraud professionals.
The successful candidate will develop a thorough knowledge of the process and procedures for credit and debit cards, from the customer authentication and application stage to transactional use of the product. The Team Manager will lead a team of Fraud Analysts who perform research and risk mitigation associated with transactional fraud review, new account and customer validation, payment review, and identity theft prevention. Customer experience is always our top priority.
In this role, the successful candidate will monitor and evaluate work performed by team of direct reports, provide coaching, feedback, and training to drive best in class performance. The Team Manager ensures the team is exceeding quality and production standards and consistently delivery exceptional customer service during every interaction. Career development is a top priority, and the
Team Manager plays a critical role, mentoring and developing the team to become fraud professionals.
- Lead a team of Fraud Analysts to deliver upon departmental targets surrounding quality, production, and customer experience
- Provide coaching, feedback, training, and support for team of direct reports
- Recognize, reward, and celebrate the success and accomplishment of the team through appropriate channels
- Take ownership of customer complaint issues and ensure prompt, accurate resolution
- Maintain a working knowledge of fraud prevention guidelines, operating system processes and procedures, and regulatory and policy requirements. Identify fraud trends and escalate appropriately
- Manage the operations activities for the assigned team by planning and scheduling departmental activities
- Review and recommend new methods and procedures to make daily operations in assigned area more efficient
- Interface with other departments, regions, vendors, agencies, etc. to resolve customer service or fraud prevention issues. Follows up with resolution of problems to ensure timely response and customer service
- Implements and monitors tracking and performance monitoring mechanisms. Provides reports to keep senior managers informed of operations activities; makes formal presentations to senior management as required
- May develop, monitor and track business performance against goals for assigned team. Ensures quality control, customer experience, and volume and aging goals are met.
- Full-time position, employment agreement,
- Shift working model (8am-8pm),
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes,
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work,
- Professional training, opportunity to develop a career path in organizational structures, support in career planning,
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- Flexible hybrid/remote working model following successful onboarding period.