We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
- Analysis of regular updates on Market share / Competition results / Brand results and generation of insights
- Maintain and manage reporting of market performance in accordance with established standards and frequencies
- Collect and disseminate management information based on market, distribution, brand and consumer data within the organization
- Prepare your data to further generate initiative to fuel JTIs branding, trading and portfolio strategy
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request
- Ensure completeness of documentations such as Desktop Procedures and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
- Support for standardization and optimization of processes related reporting activities
- Develop and maintain business relations with external stakeholders through engagement and customer-centric attitude
- University degree (Bachelor or current MA/MS student) in statistics, economics or marketing is preferable
- Proven experience in an international company, preferable in FMCG industry would be an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of: Excel, Charting, Pivot Tables, MS Office is a must
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Power BI knowledge is a plus
- Communicative, Positive and like to work in a team