Ogłoszenie numer: 8460396, from 2023-09-06
With over 2600 employees in 28 subsidiaries across the EMEA region, ASBIS is a pre-eminent global value add distributor, OEM, and solutions provider. We are distinguished by our in-depth industry insight and 32+ years of experience as a reliable global partner for clients and suppliers.
We are proud of being one of the certified companies by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, as we believe that our true asset is people. ASBIS invests a lot to create a workplace where every employee has consistently positive experience, professional growth, and appropriate support to unlock their potential and build a future with the Company.
Whatever your area of expertise and specialization, you will find a range of career opportunities at ASBIS.
- Searching for suppliers of materials/products/services necessary for manufacturing
- Negotiate purchasing conditions with new and improve with existing suppliers. Building relations supporting favorable supply conditions.
- Monitoring market conditions and cost factors for interested categories and defining optimal purchasing strategy
- Analyzing supply conditions for requested categories, preparing comparison reports
- Managing orders, controlling timing, quality and price of purchased materials. Avoiding predictable issues and solving unpredictable ones.
- Managing documentary flow related to purchasing activities.
- Anticipating risks, preparing and implementing mitigation plans.
- Bachelor or higher degree in technical or commercial, technical preferred
- 10+ years of experience as a purchaser/procurement specialist/sourcing manager or equivalent position in manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Poland local manufacturers of electrical supplies/metal products/plastics/glass products
- Multi-tasking capability, ability to control and solve several tasks in parallel
- Knowledge of standard purchasing procedures, relevant financial and documentary operations
- Good negotiations skills, ability to lead negotiations and get favorable supply conditions.
- High analytical skills, ability to analyze markets, find necessary suppliers, prepare comparisons and make reasonable decisions
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Be ready for occasional business trips
- Fluent Polish and English, basic Ukrainian or Russian is a plus
- Proactive position, internal motivation to make the job done
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals ?
- International career opportunities ?
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Work from home option
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses ?
- Special prices for the Company products