Location: all of Poland
Do you want to advance your knowledge of road design while also assisting in the creation of a society that is sustainable? Do you wish to collaborate with people from Sweden or Denmark in a multicultural team?
- Full accountability for the development and all technical aspects required for project delivery of large (including feasibility, concept and detailed design),
- Lead the delivery of roads projects,
- Ensure projects are prepared in accordance with required Client’s standards, to time and within budget,
- Preparing drawings and documentation with specifications,
- Managing workload,
- Mentorship of more junior employees.
- Design of municipality and national roads, residential areas, travel centers (bus + train), urban city areas, parking lots.
- 2 + years of experience. Depending on the candidates expertise, we offer a variety of roles to fill,
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) – you will work only with international teams on Scandinavian projects - Denmark or Sweden,
- Good knowledge of OpenRoads or InRaods,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Training and development,
- The ability to work remotely or hybrid and more.