Senior Quality Assurance Engineer QA
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Nr Ref.:  A
Nr Ref.:  A
- Defining and improving QA strategy, and it’s execution in development team.
- Design and implement Test Automation within API team.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the project to the team key stakeholders.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact in the team.
- Driving and improving the QA Chapter in areas of automated testing, agile testing, framework, strategy and discipline.
- Work with other QA engineers, Developers and the Tech Leads to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Provide technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Be accountable for the test automation project, mentor, and provide leadership to the other QA engineers.
- Maintain and improve existing test automation framework and CI/CD pipelines for the team.
Technologies and tools we work with:
- New stack of frameworks Multiplatform environment, AWS Cloud, Salesforce/Vlocity, Matrixx,
- Java micro-services
- Gitlab, GoCD
- Agile (SAFe)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Ruby + Cucumber test automation framework for API team
- At least 3 year experience in QA Lead/Test Automation Engineer or similar role
- Practical knowledge of API for the testing purpose
- Practical knowledge of JIRA, Ruby
- Practical knowledge of any programming language, preferably in scripting language area
- Ability to build and maintain custom Test Automation Frameworks
- Understanding of QA methodologies, testing techniques and Built-In-Quality
- Practical knowledge of working with REST APIs (incl. extensive test automation experience)
- Experience with Git
- Hybrid work (2 days in the office / remote work) or 100% remote work
- Availability: ASAP
- Job in one of the best telecommunications companies
- Possibility to co-financing of the sports card or private medical care and group insurance